To become a leader in provision of Technical, Industrial, Vocational, Entrepreneurial Training in Kenya and beyond.
To provide high quality Technical, Industrial, Vocational, Entrepreneurial Training in a conducive environment using appropriate technology to empower trainees for individual and national development.
- To produce relevant, competent and quality human resource for the labour market.
- To actively and continuously transfer technology to address community and industrial needs.
- To generate applied knowledge in ICT and other emerging areas.
- In pursuit of its vision and mission, MTTI will be guided by the following core values
- Quality Services
- Technological Innovations and Creativity
- Leadership and Team work
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Education & training.
- Management of resources, facilities and the environment.
- Provision of conducive learning environment.
- Manage and expand the production units.
- Promote creativity and innovation through research.